Thursday, August 28, 2008

For you Mom...

I guess she checks the blog everyday looking for new pictures of the puppies so here they are!

They will be 5 weeks this Sunday. We have 6 sold already out of the 9, 3 more to go, yeah! They are super cute right now. They are really starting to get personalities and pooping a lot.


Just chillaxin'

She is so cute. She puts her head back and howls like a wolf if she isn't getting enough attention.


I've gotcha!
Well we have them for 2 more weeks if anyone wants to see them!




5 comments:

Shumway Adventures said...

HOw much are they?

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that Hawk and Elli make the cutest puppies I have ever seen!!!

Lisa Harradine said...

How cute! they are getting so big. I will have to bring Tavia over to see them before they are all gone in a few weeks.

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

How adorable! Ok, I gotta come see them!

Familly said...

hi guys! I am so glad you have a blog. Now maybe we can keep in touch. Those puppies are so cute. How fun!!!