Wednesday, September 17, 2008

St. George

Yeah for girls weekend!!

Every year the girls in Cole's family gets together around Christmas time for a girls night. This year they decided to bag Christmas and go spend the weekend down in St. George and go to Tuacahn. I love Tuacahn and I've been a few times with my parents.

This weekend we saw Big River and Les Miserables. I liked Big River a lot more than I would have thought and Les Miserables was hard to follow sometimes but was really good. I need to go see it again! And sometime I would like to see Thriller.



The weekend was full of food, shopping and a good time. Thanks Jeannie for everything. And next year we really need to hit up Chippendales or The Thunder Down Under!!! :-)
And of course I never take pictures so I have nothing to show for the weekend. I really need to get into a better habit! If only Cole would share the camera!! haha :-)

2 comments:

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

FUN, Girls time is the best!! I love spending time with my sisters! But want to with my girlfriends ;)

Lisa Harradine said...

How fun!!! It sounds like you girls had a great time.