Monday, January 12, 2009

January 12, 2007

YEAH...Happy two years to Cole and me!
This is the only pic I have at work of us.

Our wedding day was perfect, except for the part where I was throwing up all day, (I hope it wasn't a sign :-)). It was cold and snowy but it was great. We are definately going to watch our wedding video tonight. I'll have to post it so everyone can see just how great the day was!!
Time is just flying by. We have definately experienced a lot together over this short time but I am glad that it was all with Cole. And I am excited to experience many more things over the next "forever". Who knows what this next year will have in store?!
Happy Anniversary Coley Woley... I love you babe!

5 comments:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Oh yeah for weddings!! I cant believe how time flys by. And yes please do post a video I want to see it :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I hope this year brings a baby!! :)

Lisa Harradine said...

Happy Anniversary! I am excited to see your wedding video.

Angie said...

Congratulations!! Marriage is the best! I also hope this year brings a baby!! Keep me posted and I would love to have lunch with you sometime and catch up.

Linds Forrest said...

Congrats on being done with school and happy aniversary!! So training for a marathon is mainly about sticking to the schedule. We believe that if you cross train (meaning ride a bike, swim, or just excercise) along with running it will help your endurance. The 2x2 for 2 miles is run hard for 2 minutes, job for 2 minutes, so on and so forth. This builds your endurance and helps your body push itself more than the job you get use to. Anyway, I am probably going to set up a Saturday running group to do the long runs, let me know if you wanna join, it would be fun!! lindseyforrest at hotmail dot com