Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Girl's Night & Girl's Night Again

I am so happy and greatful to be surrounded by so many great girlfriends. Some have been around for many years and we've been through many (mostly) ups and downs together. Then there are new friends either through spouces, neighbors or work. I am one lucky lady to be able to know all you girls! Thanks for your friendship!
Anyways... a few of the Delta wives (husbands are from Delta) and I got together on 03-12-09 to make flower magnets and hair clips. I enjoy the idea of crafts but I don't even attempt to do crafts on my own. I have to be with people and see how things work before I feel comfortable doing things on my own... I need the inspiration!
Of course we had to have a movie going while we worked and we decided on Moulin Rouge. We sang our little hearts out!
We had so much stuff to work with...

Here are some of the finished products.


Jenni and me.




Last night, 03-17-09, some of the girls from high school (Lauren and Angie) and I went and had pedicures done. I love these girls! Not everyone could make it but I am glad we are still doing our monthly get-togethers... 3 in a row.


Yes we all had the same color done.
Angie, Lauren and me.

6 comments:

Angie said...

I love the flowers you made, so cute. Thanks for going last night I had a lot of fun. Sorry I didn't stay longer. I would love to keep this up every month.

VanOrden Family said...

It was a blast and I love my smooth soft feet! I'm so lucky to have you as a friend! You were always the one I could go to and talk about anything, and I still feel like I can. I love you so much!

Brad and Kristi said...

Looks like you had fun! I wish I could have been there.

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

Looks like fun! Wish I was there! :( But I love you girls too! You are a WONDERFUL Friend! Love ya Steph!

Lindsey said...

Well hello Fowlers, how in the heck are you guys? I'm glad I found your blog! Ours is www.lindseysteve.blogspot.com.

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

We need another girls night!!! I miss you!