Monday, March 2, 2009

Bachelor...

I don't know about you but I'm pretty excited, as always, for the finale of the Bachelor tonight.

I love and hate this show. Whenever I watch it I'm always making comments on how I hate that I watch this show or how stupid/cheesy/embarassing something is. Cole just sits there and laughs when I make my comments. Secretly I think he enjoys the show too.

I'm not sure what I want to happen tonight. I wanted him to choose Jillian but that won't happen so we'll see what tonight brings. Will he choose Melissa and propose to her with her family there, will Molly be pregnant, will he want to get back with Deanna, will he just X everyone and decide he made a mistake with Jillian... I just don't know!

If you love the show too and want to watch it with someone... give me a call and come to my place. Yes a few of us "Bachelor freaks" are going to watch it together!

3 comments:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Funny that you are a Jillian fan also. One of my good friends was in love with her and totally sad when she got the boot the other week. I am not into the show other than reading about it on her blog... so maybe he will go back and choose her?!?

The Swenson Fam! said...

I know Steph, I can't believe I'm watching it too! But I'm really into it this year for some reason. I can't wait for it to be on tonight. I hoped for Jillian, but maybe now Melissa? I don't like Molly for some reason. Ha ha, what a joke, I've turned into a nerd!

Lisa Harradine said...

Haha. I am totally into that show to this season and I was totally rooting for Jillian. She seems more real than the other two. Now I guess we just have to wait and see who he chooses!!