Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

This past week has been a pretty good week!!
Wednesday was my birthday so I was able to take half a day off of work which is always nice. I went and got my hair did then that night Cole and I went to Cafe Rio and the Jazz game. I can't believe it is basketball season already. Our friends Tom and Amanda are huge Jazz fans so we usually end up watching majority of the games with them. It was way fun to actually go to the game even though we are totally in the nose bleed section!

Maybe next game we will sit closer!! :-)


My sweetheart of a husband got me this...
for my birthday!!! I was so excited! Ipod's have been out for how long now?!?! I figured it was about time that I get one. Cole has been really sweet setting it up for me and adding music all the time!
Friday at work Cole called and asked if I wanted to head to Las Vegas that night... what the heck right?! His brother and sister-in-law had a room for the weekend so we went and played with them. We had a good time!!
My favorite line of the weekend... Cole sees a Ferrari and says "That's not a Ferrari... that's a rent-a-fari!" He's too funny!!!!!

6 comments:

Angie said...

It looks like you had a fun Birthday, I am glad.

Devon Swenson said...

Sounds like you had tons of fun! I can't believe you just got your first I Pod!!! You'll love it1 Happy Birthday again!

Lisa Harradine said...

Happy Birthday Steph! It looks like you had an awesome one. Cute Pictures and Hair Too!

Dad said...

Stephanie:
We are so glad that you had a Happy Birthday!! It sounds like you had a great time. We love you.

Mom and Dad

Shanell said...

Stephanie, your too cute! i love your blog glad i could finally find you like you found us! Happy Birthday, i feel so bad i didnt know! i'm happy to hear it was great! you deserve it! Keep up the cute writing.

Shanell

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

I wish I would have known you were there, we could have seen each other... It was a great game! But Happy Birthday, glad it was a great one!! Your hubby spoiled you!