Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hot Tub Fact...

Here is a little interesting (well, more gross) fact that I learned in class yesterday...
A person will release 1 pint of sweat when sitting in a hot tub (104 degrees) every 20 mintues.
So...
If you have 8 people sitting in a hot tub for 20 mintues there is 1 gallon of sweat!!!
YUCK!!!
Oh and have you ever seen white foam that is in a hot tub sometimes? Well that's frothy amino acids... ewww!! It makes me gag thinking of little kids putting that on their faces!!
HAPPY HOT TUBBING!!

3 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

OhhNoo! and I just posted Emmet practically DRINKING all that hot tub water! KUckY!

VanOrden Family said...

Hey Thanks a lot! Hopefully the chlorine in the Hot tub gets most of that! Or so I will continue to believe!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

That is very interesting to know. I guess that's why they have to put so many chemicals in them and its a good thing!