Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Starting at the beginning...

This is a picture of Cole the very first day we met...
hahaha
Cole and I met at a munch and mingle in our ward. My roommates and I had this great calling. After feeding everyone I sat down at a table with my roommate and another new guy in our ward. All of a sudden "this guy" sits down and the first thing he says is



"If my nose disgusts you let me know and I'll go sit at another table."



Funny from the start...

Cole had just moved into our complex. The day before he went fourwheeling with some friends and some how crashed and hit his face on the steering wheel.

Wasn't quite love at first sight but he totally made an impression.


This is Cole a few weeks after we became more serious...
He had a bad accident and broke his neck, flipped a bone in his wrist and broke his foot.
I think he may have taken too much pain medication in this picture. He managed to get himself stuck and fell over trying to get out!
I may have to wrap him in bubble wrap!
Or my kids if they are anything like him.
Love you Coley Woley!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Harradine said...

Wow Cole is accident prone you probably should wrap him in bubble wrap. Those are funny pictures thanks for sharing.

The Swenson Fam! said...

I love hearing a little about the begining with you too! How cute. Yeah I'd make sure you have some bubble wrap on hand. Definitely some accident prone genes there!

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

Ha, It was good to hear that story, Never really knew about the beginning with you two! It's fun to hear! And wow, keep yours eyes on him always! lol